End of class run : junit aspectj

JUnit - User mailing list
I have a Junit test classes with differening amount of unit test methods in
it.

I want to detect when a class finishes running its test methods, so that I
can do a computation.

How can I detect when a class finishes its unit test methods ? Via teardown
method or something similar ? And how can I similary understand that a test
suite made of Junit test classes finishes its call ?

Thanks

Re: End of class run : junit aspectj

JUnit - User mailing list
Have you looked at @ClassRule?