Remove properties in junit xml file before generating xml file using ant

Remove properties in junit xml file before generating xml file using ant

kiran_180791
I'm able to generate junit xml file, but it contains all the system properties like passwords, ssh keys etc.so need to stop including properties into xml output. I know we can modify the xml output and remove the properties, But I don't know the output file location(If I apply it in a generic way to remove in all the .xml files then it is not appropriate). Please suggest is it feasible?

Re: Remove properties in junit xml file before generating xml file using ant

Kevin Cooney ☕
JUnit doesn't produce XML, but many build tools and build plugins do. It
might be easier to get an answer if you specify your build tool, and
possibly a sample configuration file to reproduce the problem.

- Kevin