Yahoo Groups will be closed!

Eric Developer
did anyone know?

 regards,
DevClub for DevelopersDesktop Web Mobile

Re: Yahoo Groups will be closed!

David Saff
Thanks for pointing this out.  I'm working to close down the group, and we will hopefully find a way to archive the discussions.

    David Saff

Re: Yahoo Groups will be closed!

Malte Finsterwalder-2
YahooGroup said, that the groups will stay around as more a mailing list.
Just the group stuff will vanish.
Another YahooGroup I was part of moved to groups.io, which seams to have an
import feature to migrate YahooGroups.

Greetings,
   Malte